FEATURED PLAN: SKY RESIDENCE 02
24 October 2018
There is nothing quite like the Sky Residences at 1000M, offering some of the most spectacular views of Chicago’s skyline, Lake Michigan and Grant Park. These ultra-luxurious residences also feature some of the largest floor plans in the building, offering grand open-concept living, impeccable design and room-sized outdoor terraces.
The 02 Residence on floors 48 through 57 faces east and north, and boasts 3,015 to 3,105 square feet of living space, 3 bedrooms plus a den, 3 full baths, a powder room and a terrace.
- Expansive living and dining room with 50 linear feet of uninterrupted glass overlooking the city, park and lake
- Chef’s kitchen with an oversized island, custom cabinetry, book-matched marble backsplash and integrated Wolf, Asko and Sub-Zero appliances
- A huge 19’ wide den with a sliding pocket door that can be closed for privacy or opened up to visually extend the home’s living space
- Master suite located in its own wing, opposite the secondary bedrooms, for ultimate privacy
- 80-square-foot walk-in closet and spa-like master bath with luxurious glass shower, large soaking tub, double sink and elegant book-matched marble tile
- Numerous “art walls” throughout the residence – a nod to art collectors
- Large secondary bedrooms with en-suite baths
- A huge, 14’, 3” x 10’, 7”, outdoor terrace, a rarity at this height
The 02 residence is priced $3.17 million. For more information visit: https://1000southmichigan.com/floorplan/sky-48-57-02/