FEATURED PLAN: SKY RESIDENCE 6901
18 April 2019
When you’re 60 stories above the city, it’s all about the view. But the design team of Helmut Jahn and Kara Mann made sure the handful of owners who are fortunate enough to call a high-floor 01 home enjoy what’s inside the window line every bit as much as what’s outside. The 01 plan on floors 58 through 69 faces south, east, and west, and boasts 3,496 to 3,622 square feet of living space.
- An enormous living and dining room with approximately 40 feet of uninterrupted floor-to-ceiling windows following the graceful curvature of the building
- A chef’s kitchen with an oversized island, custom cabinetry, book-matched marble backsplash and integrated Wolf, Asko and Sub-Zero appliances
- A corner master suite with an 8’9” x 10’10” walk-in closet/dressing room; and a spa-like master bath with an oversized glass shower, large soaking tub, double sink and elegant book-matched marble tile
- Numerous “art walls”
- Large secondary bedrooms with en-suite baths and ample closet space
- A 14’11” x 8’2” terrace, inset for wind protection and offering southern exposure and views of the lake
The upper floor 01 Residence at 1000M is priced from $4.59 million. For more information visit our floorplans page on our website.